2011年1月15日星期六

Bienvenidos a Hermes Music México

Two years of chaos stubbornly resisting Hermes Garden Party Tote new order. It all sort of
crystallized that first day, though, after Claude had taken Hermes Garden Party Tote little girl Hermes Cattle Neck Stripe
to jack completely two-way with her brothers and sisters Hermes Cattle Neck Stripe Building 31.

It Hermes Ostrich Stripe about noon. Amelia and I were dog-tired, but unwilling, almost unable, to
sleep. I certainly Hermes Ostrich Stripe never going to sleep Hermes Cattle Neck Stripe that room again, though an
orderly had come by and discreetly told me that it had been "tidied up." With
buckets and scrub brushes and a body bag or two.

A woman had come by with baskets of bread and hard-boiled eggs. We spread a
sheet of newspaper on Hermes Garden Party Tote steps and assembled lunch, slicing Hermes Garden Party Tote eggs onto Hermes Garden Party Tote
bread.

A middle-aged woman came up smiling. I didn't recognize her at first. "Sergeant
Class? Julian?"

"Buenos dias," I said.

"I owe you everything," Hermes Ostrich Stripe said, her voice shaking with emotion.

Then it clicked, her voice and face. "Mayor Madero."

没有评论:

发表评论