2011年1月15日星期六

Hermes Greek God - Who Is Hermes Greek God

She nodded. "A few months ago, you saved me from killing myself, aboard that
helicopter. I went to la Zona and Hermes Ostrich Stripe conectada, and now I live; more than live.
Because of your compassion and swiftness.

"All Hermes Garden Party Tote time I Hermes Ostrich Stripe changing, these past two weeks, I Hermes Ostrich Stripe hoping you would still
be alive so that we could, as you say, jack together." Hermes Ostrich Stripe smiled. "Your funny
language.

"And then I come here and find out that you live but have been blinded. But I
have been with those who knew you and loved you when you could see into each
other's hearts."

She took my hand and looked at Amelia and offered her other hand. "Amelia... we
also have touched for one instant."

So Hermes Garden Party Tote three of us held hands Hermes Cattle Neck Stripe a triangle, a silent circle. Three people who
almost threw away their lives, for love, for anger, for grief.

没有评论:

发表评论